Harry Hope's Saloon

This blog takes it's name from the setting for O'Neill's The Iceman Cometh -- a lousy gin-mill; a smoked-out, greasy dive where the habitues have all landed, it seems, permanently. Their lives, in each case, are paralyzed by fear and laziness. Like my own.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

So much to learn...

Okay, before you ask, I stumbled upon this little testimonial in a particularly surfy kind of mood, via anti-Disney pages.

Although it may be tedious, I urge you to read through to the end, for there is truly a payoff. Oh my god, man, oh my god. (Scott: read it out loud to the girls. That would be hilarious.)

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. This may be of interest to you; angel city in regards to information on angel city

 

Post a Comment

<< Home